11.29.2011

it's about that time!

for a GIVEAWAY. (tis the season you know!)

so i took a poll..and the major majority of you lovelies seem to love free crap as much as i do! (thanks so much for the feedback!)

and today we have some free crap from
she has the cutest distressed signs! and she is willing to give one agaagg follower their very own choice of one small sign (only open to us residents! sorry!)

so many fun choices! you could definately find a christmas present for someone in this group!

my fav:
(random story: for family home evening a few months ago we had papers with everyones name at the top. We passed the papers around and everyone had to write as many things about the person that was a good thing, like "always cleans up her room, really good at spelling, goes to bed awesome"
stuff like that.
welllll. my kids LOVE that list. it's actually hanging on their door.
i remember reading something about this..positive reinforcement or something like that.
anyways. i think this sign is adorable. you could hang it on their door and change it whenever they do something nice. i guarantee the nice things come faster and faster if they were getting acknowledgement from it!)

end note.
back to the giveaway:

TO ENTER: (the only one that is MANDATORY) go here to her etsy shop and tell me what one you would like to win...(leave me a comment on this post!) (and purrrty please make sure you have your email somewhere so i can contact you!)



and if you want to enter more than once you can like her blog HERE, her facebook page HERE and you can tweet or facebook about the giveaway. (one entry per thing..leave me a comment for each separate thing you do!)

winner will be picked next mondayish.! goooood luuuuckkk!

132 comments:

  1. The Audrey Hepburn quote about happiest girls being the prettiest girls has long been one of my favorites! zimmerman (dot) ec (at) gmail (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to have the I Love You Because sign, so I can leave messages for my family!
    amynaum@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one about brothers being better than superheros. Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥ every single sign!! lol!! But if I win I want the (I Love You Because) sign. I can write messages to my hubby everyday...even when I get mad at him!! lol!!


    fifiybr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, (I have three girls so it fits, right?) Happy Girls are the Prettiest Girls, but I also love the I Love You Because...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I now follow her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow her blog too!!
    Still would like the "I Love You Because" sign!


    fifiybr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked her on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the integrity one. chatandchai at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter really needs the Audry Hepburn quote about Happy girls (I am always trying to change her bratty attitude, middle child syndrome I guess) and I love the traditional Keep Calm signs.
    the2brownsmake3(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My choice is "Be calm & bake on", I'm going to be making over my kitchen with hints of cupcakes & this would be perfect!

    Kelly
    kellyburton81(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmmm...just one?
    i would love the big brother one for my son
    (and the twinkle twinkle little star for my daughter)
    (and the i love you because for me)
    (and the i am a child of god for my husband)
    :D

    jobodama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tweeted :)
    http://twitter.com/#!/kellythemommy/status/141634841778204672
    kellyburton81(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the "never know how strong you are" sign the best! It's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Liked on Facebook (name: Kathryn Vercillo)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The abc family rules is so clever...love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the Keep Calm and Bake on!
    I've never won anything online before. :)
    wal04030@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Keep Calm and Shoot on! Love it:)

    increasinglydomestic(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK so I think the Typography ones are cute and when I have kids would chose a few of those... But my absolute fave is the Chalkboard sign. Could so use that with the hubs! :) By the way... kinda loved your tangent on positive re-enforcement!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love both the "Happy girls are the prettiest girls" and the chalkboard sign... although I have a phobia of chalk. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh and I liked her on facebook.... apriljaleman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the brother quote.

    jwmiceATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the "I am a child of God" sign.
    davelovesjulie (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. YAY!! I love her shop! I would get the Keep Calm and Bake on! Im wanting to re-do my kitchen, and this would be perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Integrity sign!!! What a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love the brother quote- it would be perfect for emmy to give sawyer for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all the shine on ones. So pretty;)

    Blissful_and_domestic@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE the "I Love You Because" sing. It would be perfect for our soon to be redecorated bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  30. And now I like her on Facebook too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the I am a CHild of God one :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. "I love you because" sign ccjacksons@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would pick the handpainted I love you because chalkboard sign. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the alphabet I love you sign and the one ab out being strong. avalon dot marsh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love a few of them, but if i got the brother one and told everyone I bought it for my son it would be an awesome pregnancy announcement! I mean, shhh don't tell, it's not official yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/Monzarts/status/141698626001960961

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the sign with the quote "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero" -Marc Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I want the "I love you because" sign! :)
    amarthur312@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. i like them all but the brother one is really cute since i have two boys!

    sarah
    slstepec@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. i really want to get the big brother sign. i had six boys and then three girls and i just love that statement and how true it is. skeime (at) gmail

    ReplyDelete
  41. facebook fan now skeime (at) gmail

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the Count Your Blessings Hand Painted Wood Sign


    nelly dot barney at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love these signs. My favorite one that I would choose is the "Keep Calm and Carry on" with the white or off-white background. It would look so good in my crafting area.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would want the one with the 6 B's.

    ReplyDelete
  45. And I am following her on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  46. And I tweeted about the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  47. love the keep calm and sew on sign!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like so many! But my favorites are "I am a child of God" and "Love One Another"

    ReplyDelete
  49. I posted on Facebook about the giveaway. http://www.facebook.com/ashleysumners

    ReplyDelete
  50. I tweeted about the giveaway... https://twitter.com/#!/AshleySumners/status/141782951443697664

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the Keep Calm and Bake on. thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'd like a "happy girls are the prettiest girls" sign to hang on myy girls' room.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm torn between the Bedtime Rules and the Bathroom Rules. Either way, I must love rules or something :o)


    lizardhippie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. The Brother inspirational sign!! Love that!
    Hugs
    SueAnn
    PS I have three brothers!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. This is easy to answer since I bookmarked the sign I would choose the very first time I saw it, on Pinterest. I would choose the Super Hero brother sign, hands down. My 9 year old has autism and his big brother is his super hero, he's simply amazing with him. He was there for his brother when my ex-husband was NOT. When my oldest left for college, it was a very difficult transition for all of us but especially my 9 year old and his big brother. I would give the sign to my oldest to put up on the wall of his new apartment to remind him that no matter how far away his life's journey might take him, he always has been and always will be his little brother's super hero.

    Brandy
    11seventytwo (@) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  56. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I liked Caite. Create. on Facebook.
    =)
    Brandy
    11seventytwo (@) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I would love the brother/hero sign or the I love you because one.....I'm not really picky, cause I just feel blessed to have my four kids & husband. I really enjoy your posts. I read em on my phone every day cause when I'm on my computer I'm required to work! LOL My email is prissymommy2@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the Keep calm & bake on and the family rules!! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow the cait + create blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. I like the cait + create facebook page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. I shared your giveaway on facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. OMG I'm in LOVE with her signs!! :)

    Tough choice for me between the Keep Calm & Bake On or the Wash Brush Floss Flush in green...

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like the "I love you because..." one too.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love the "being a brother" quote! It would go so perfect in the boys room!

    ReplyDelete
  66. My favorite would be the Audrey Hepburn quote for my daughter's room. I love Audrey Hepburn and that quote is one that I want my daughter to remember while she is growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I shared the giveaway on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'd choose the I love you because sign or the brothers sign..

    ajbenson06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I like her on her Facebook Page.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I posted the link to the giveaway on my Facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. I NEED the keep calm and sew on sign for my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  72. so hard to choose my fav! I really like the I love you because sign! Thanks for the giveaway! megnicholson08 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Having to choose from all her nice signs I would pick the one You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice. I have been there recently and can certainly relate to the message.forgetfulaliceatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would love to win the keep calm and bake on sign!

    jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like her on facebook!

    jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow her blog via gfc & rss feed


    jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. https://twitter.com/#!/jrwarfield/status/142039980032794625

    I tweeted

    jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=254445541277385&id=71005186

    I shared on facebook

    jessicarwarfield at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I like the "Sometimes being a BROTHER is even better than being a SUPER HERO" one. My boys really need to remember that. Thanks,
    P.S. I love your blog. great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Definitely the Brother quote. That is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I love the Audry Hepburn quote AND the I am a Child of God quote... which to choose?

    ReplyDelete
  82. Love the kindness begins with me sign! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I would like the "I love you because" sign, its cute!
    shannonquinn10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I like the Brothers inspirational one.

    ReplyDelete
  85. My favorite is Keep Calm and Shoot on Love it..
    bashfulhal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I love the happiest girls are the prettiest girls. But, I think I could display the keep calm and sew on better :)

    ReplyDelete
  87. I would love the sign that reads "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have" It's a great reminder that if God started some work in your life he will get you through it.

    ReplyDelete
  88. The "prettiest girls..are the happiest girls" what a GREAT message for my daughter!
    katieepstein@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Just liked her and am now following her blog...woo hoo always looking for cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  90. I'm going to be a copycat and say I like the "I love you because..." one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  91. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  92. So hard to choose! The Happy girls are the prettiest would be perfect for my girl. We are doing another Audrey Hepburn qoute in her Build A Bear for christmas. The being a brohter is better than being a superhero would be perfect for my boy.

    blavoie1220@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I want the Happy Girls quote by Audrey Hepburn :)

    ReplyDelete
  94. I now follow the Cait and Create blog. liz.taylor24@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. The I love you because.. chalkboard sign is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  96. I like Cait & Create on FB.
    3osterbergsatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  97. Wash, Brush, Floss, Flush...Maybe a sign would help my son remember. Then i wouldn't have to yell to the the top of the stairs to make sure he did it :)

    Kendi
    kendijudy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I follow Cait & Create' blog now!
    3osterbergsatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like the keep calm and bake on and the keep calm and sew on signs.
    hgrossman@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete
  100. Oh my! So many cute ones to choose from. I think I like the Brother/Superhero one the best. Just had our second little boy and this would be perfect in their room!! Thanks for the give away Kim! marie at liston dot us

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like the "happiest girls" b/c of my grandaughters, the "who never know how strong you are..." b/c I just recently lost my first born son and having difficulty being strong, but I think "I Love You because...." is my top pick b/c I discovered you never know what tomorrow will bring and should never fail to to tell someone what they mean to you...

    ReplyDelete
  102. I really have no idea what I am doing or what exactly I am supposed to do lol.. but I 'liked' her facebook ..
    p.s. I really love her 'strong' sign..
    it really stands for my family right now, especially my mother.. my grandmother recently died of lung cancer and my mother took care of her--being by her side 24/7. Now, just a few months after her death, she now helps to take care of my grandfather who has bone and prostate cancer. My mother was already a very emotional person and not very strong when it came to stuff like this, so if I win this sign it's going to her.. she is more strong now than she ever has been.. It definitely defines who she is as a person now.. Sorry I just had to share this... not hoping it helps me win cause it's not why i'm posting.. it is just amazing how much quotes can mean to a person.. THANKS for the GIVEAWAY.
    JordnnNchl22@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I love her harvest banner! honeydoo08(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I tweeted about the giveaway! http://twitter.com/#!/HunnyBunny0808/status/143453640089284608

    ReplyDelete
  105. Cait&Create's Newest Follower :) .. and my comment #2..
    email: JordnnNchl22@aol.com
    "Strong" sign. LOVE IT.. because we all need to be a little stronger ;)
    Thanks, JHouseTawk(Jordann)

    ReplyDelete
  106. Comment #3.. I posted about this on my facebook page!
    www.facebook.com/jhousetawk
    Email: JordnnNchl22@aol.com
    Thanks,
    Jordann (JHouseTawk)
    p.s. "Strong" sign is still my fav.!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! Unless they are mean. Then I take back my thanks....you are officially unthanked.